Sunday 29 May 2011

Tight-rope

My sanity seems to be digging it's heels into the ground and getting ready for the war ahead. I tread the fine line which separates the good and the bad, and the rational and the irrational. I tip over every now and then onto the darker side of the two but always manage to pull myself back onto the line. That's right, I never allow myself to go full on into the right side of things. I always need to be on that line - that bloody imaginary line which only I seem to believe exists. So if that line didn't exist what would happen? Would right blur unexpectedly into wrong? Would I be split between the two, toppling over from the lack of a guide? No...I would fall off the dimension completely and will keep falling until I find another dimension to land on - another dimension which has a distinct line.

No comments:

Post a Comment