Saturday 25 December 2010

Sincerity

I can see it in their eyes. They do want things to be better and they do mean it.

I received a present on the day everyone else received presents. I knew from the way the wrapped rectangular item bent on one side and not the other that it was a book. I looked at the giver and thanked her and turned around and walked off.


It was easily four hours later when I unwrapped m present. I was right - a book

A gift like the gifts everyone else receives

I flipped it open and had a glance at the leprous white pages filled with words. Another novel - but it was a novel with meaning and a touch. It had feelings which were imbedded in its printed words and teachings.

"Healing and Wholeness"

I saw myself in those words and that is how I know that they sincerely wanted things to get better and be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment