Sunday 27 February 2011

Time Travel - Blogs and More

I revisited my old blog and had a good laugh at the times in which my frame of mind and perceptions were completely different to how they are now.

I ravelled in my sarcasm (though I still do) and took the piss out of anyone who was close to me. I wonder how the world put up with me. I don't doubt that I was funny but I was horrendously detached from everyone. Sort of how you'd imagine the lonely character hiding away in the corner, murmuring to himself about everyone else.

So days have changed. And things are no longer the way they used to be. Not a particularly bad thing but it does indicate a somewhat changed me. I don't want to say I have matured because I don't think that was what it really is...I'd say I have changed.

Glad to note however that sarcasm remains alive and well 

No comments:

Post a Comment