Sunday 30 October 2011

In Her Words (A Translation)

It's like there's darkness at the edge
of my mind. It gnaws at my thoughts.
Devours it. And they no longer exist
That's what it feels like
 this disease.


I can feel it all going again,
all going....
..........................................................
...............son.....................................,
.................................................
....................................
.........(..........)....................
.........soldiers................!
..........................
....ring.............
.............
............
........
what?

Did I tell you
about the time I went on holiday

No?
I didn't think so.
I have a story to tell you
but it seems to elude me,
 the details of it...
...some times I question
whether it's real.
Polar bears in South Africa?
Or perhaps a brown bear?

My darling grandchild,
I hope to see you
soon.
Buy me the chocolates
I loved to eat as a child
You know which ones I like.
I hope to see you soon.

...
...
...
...


Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment