Thursday 17 November 2011

Dear Liv

Dear Liv,

I haven't spoken to you in awhile and I was wondering how you are. So, how are you?

I've spent days in solitude reading books about how you would swoop down and pick up the feeble-minded and give them hope that there is something beyond 'now'. I am usually sat in the cemetery reading these books. On John Marble's headstone to be exact. He was a sailor who died in the 1850s. I suppose you left him back then too.

I just wanted to let you know that I am still waiting. I know you'll probably never come back again but I can always wish you will. It's the best that I can do.

Well, it's been a joy knowing you, Liv. Thank you for reading my letter. I didn't think you would. But if you never do, I hope these words end up in the hands of someone who can relate to them.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment