Tuesday 6 December 2011

January 9, 2009

I'm finally about to have my first real weekend Saturday in Mantin. Tiow is taking the day off because of a bit of food poisoning...but then again, there's no such thing as mild food poisoning in KTJ.

C2 has really drained me today. I was hoping to get some work done after the C2 paper but just before I could get myself to bogged down with work I got distracted by a bit of laundry. Everyone said that C1 was a bitch. Of course, by the screwed up looks on everyone's faces was enough to send the rest of us into cardiac arrest. Ah yes...the bitterness of life with the presence of redundant Maths papers. C2 was bearable...not impossible by any means but definitely redundant. My concern and interest in the area of a cylinder doesn't stretch that far and I can say the same thing for everyone else.

I rushed to what remained of my extra literature class after maths and stoned quite a fair bit admist the talk of Yeats' "Second Coming" before walking out just as knowledgable I was when I first walked in. Then, I dashed of for a bit of cross-country practice before dinner.

I should stop mucking about. I still have 5 papers to go and it's been a fucking bitch so far. Oh god...I can hear Hughes pulling up in front of Naquiyuddin now. God his car sounds like it needs a good bit of oiling.

Ah fuck...lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment