Wednesday 7 December 2011

March 2, 2009

Sigh....another weekend gone and now I'm neck-deep in History notes and essays. It's been United Nations galore since early this morning and I'm brain-drained from all the shit we have to stuff ourselves with for tomorrow's test. I swear, I'd rather be in class.

I was talking to Anisa in the library this afternoon and it made me realise how much I miss 2008. It wasn't a wholly good year but at least there were the great times to look back on. Then again, 2009 has only started. Now that we're into March, it's a small chunk of 2009 gone but there's still another 10 months left to go through. A lot's gonna change in that time frame.

I have a much more optimistic roommate now as compared to before I left for exeat and that's a good thing. I guess the "many fishes in the sea" theory is starting to have a positive effect ...optimism is always welcomed. It's all (or at least, mostly) grins for room 404 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment