Wednesday 7 December 2011

March 16, 2009

Somehow I feel as though the cockroach population in Room 404 is going to increase over the next few weeks. I just killed a tiny one which was making its way across Daphnie's pillow. And last week, I smacked a flying cockroach down with my Dr. Faustus book. Not a great way to get started on Literature, I can assure you.

Moving on from unwanted creepy crawlies, I had a pretty dead day today. Not because it was boring but because I spent 75% of my time walking around half asleep. Maybe I should have slept earlier last night but I had to read my cockroach guts-covered Dr. Faustus book for an essay I got for prep. Latin definitely doesn't agree with me. So at 1am I was still flipping aimlessly through Faustus. Quite a sad first-night back really. Had first two off before dashing of to Math this morning. Lunch also came slightly later than normal because Tiow didn't let us go 5 mins before the bell (like she usually does) so I was stuck lining up outside the dining hall together with the other unfortunate souls there.

There was supposed to be athletics today but due to a bout of rainfall it's been postponed to Monday next week. I can already imagine the whining and complaining going on in Jawahir. I don't blame them really.

Shit...History essay 

No comments:

Post a Comment