Saturday 28 January 2012

Game On

You play the very same game you said you didn't like.

It's called exclusion. I spent quite a lot of time pondering about the rules. It dawned upon me that this game only spelled out hate for the losing player and I wanted no part in it.

But somehow I got drawn in.

I lose, of course, because I didn't pay attention to the strategies I used (actually, what strategy?). I don't process instructions very well either to be honest. Maybe that's why I lost. I don't know. Can you tell me where I went wrong?

Oh wait....everyone's leaving. I guess the loser doesn't move on and isn't told where she went wrong. It's always a mystery isn't it? I guess I'll never figure this one out.








Here you go, mother;
here's your useless child.

No comments:

Post a Comment