Friday 6 January 2012

June 28, 2009

I feel completely and absolutely...

drugged.



I guess the panadol and copious amounts of caffeine is not agreeing with me this morning. Down with a god-forsaken flu which is determined to render me emotionally and mentally numb for the next few days or so. I guess it's a good thing. Then I won't remember most of the boring bits of KTJ. But hey, life hasn't been completely bad. Up till yesterday, I had a very optimistic May Ling popping in and out of my room and at the end of today I will have a should-be optimistic Wen Shi coming back from her Penang trip....and by tomorrow (or Tuesday) I should have a rodent-loving roommie back.Last night's SNE was spent, once again, on the floor. This time next to Mr. Ang who glared at me everytime the shutter went off. Not the best impression to give an ex-army cadet. Anyways, in editing the photos, I ended up turning most of them into monochromes and I'm not to happy bout that but that's the only way to overcome the hedious lighting. I've got bland, colourless photos now =S.


4th of July will be mourning day.




time to buy the coffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment