Monday 22 November 2010

It's 2.40am in the morning and I'm sitting in front of my laptop wondering what else I could possibly type

think, think, think

Ahh...maybe the world might want to know about my world. My world isn't all that varied - it's rather small and constrained.

Wait...constrained or restrained? Or possibly just strained?

I'm living in an emotional cage where anger grips at its bars and tries to shake the whole thing to pieces but never able to. The best it can do is claw at the air through the metal railings - never able to grab hold onto anything or break free from the cage. A frustrating reality in which I, together with my anger, watch the world walk by us while we stand still behind bars.

Oh sad life. How did it come to this?

Oh right. I remember now: I put myself in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment